Secrets to Easy Permanent Hair Removal
Unwanted hair growth can appear anywhere on the body, and often leads to continuous humiliation and embarrassment. Just how much time and money are you going to spend within your lifetime removing unwanted hair from your body?
Permanent Hair Removal Explained
Hair grows in three stages; growth (anagen phase), regression (catagen phase) and resting (telogen phase). Permanent hair removal is only effective on hair in the active growing cycle.
All hair follicles typically will not be on the same growth cycle stage at the same time. At any one single time there are only certain hairs in the growing phase. When the unwanted hairs are pulled from the root, they will grow back, usually in two to six weeks (depending on the part of the body and just how quickly it grows). Furthermore, stages can last between 2 to 6 months depending on a person’s own body mechanism.
Is There a Secret to Eliminating Unwanted Hair Permanently?
So, is there a secret to removing unwanted hair forever? It really is a simple two step process. First, is to uproot the hair from the follicle during the anagen or growth stage. Obviously, shaving cannot do this function as shaving just cuts the hair to a little bit below skin level, but its follicle remains undisturbed. Methods for uprooting hair from the follicle include waxing, sugaring, plucking, laser or electrolysis. The second step would be to weaken the follicle to suppress further growth or until enough follicle destruction occurs that will result to permanently stop hair growth. Only laser and electrolysis hair removal methods are capable of achieving this. All other methods will not impact the follicle in this manner.
Patience is vital. Unwanted body hair goes through the stages of hair growth at different rates based on factors such one’s health, hereditary traits, ethnicity and even age. About 80%-90% of unwanted hairs are in the growth stage at any one time, the remaining 10%-20% are either in the regression or resting stage. The hair ought to be up and about and actively growing in order to be destroyed.
This is the reason why a laser or electrolysis treatment for removing unwanted hair requires several treatments. Repeated pulling out and weakening of the hair follicle as it cycles through the growth stage will subsequently result to permanent removal of your unwanted hairs. Do not expect to be permanently hair-free after only one hair removal session. Bear in mind that hairs that are in the regression or resting phase ought to receive laser or electrolysis treatment as it cycles back into the growth phase. These repeated treatments could easily add up to thousands of dollars when it is done in clinics or spas.
The Era of At Home Permanent Hair Removal Systems – Best Easy Hair Removal
All permanent hair removal systems, whether it be laser or electrolysis, basically works much the same way. Energy, light, or electrical current is sent right to the root of the unwanted hair problem which is the follicle itself. First it weakens the follicle, then, as succeeding treatments are performed, it destroys the follicle’s ability to produce any more hair in its next growth cycle.
Today’s advancement in science and technology has made laser and electrolysis hair removal methods to be easily available to many individuals. The technology has so advanced that laser and electrolysis can now be available for home use. One can, in fact, enjoy professional results in the comfort and privacy of their own home. With the use of at home hair removal systems, you can have as many treatments as you need without the cost. Yes! Affordable laser treatment is finally here!
Which home permanent hair removal system fits your needs? Silky, smooth legs and hair-free body is simply a step away. Best, easy hair removal for you. Finally say goodbye to unwanted hair!